Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Tim McGraw Sets Sights On Broadway

Besides being one of country music’s biggest superstars, Tim McGraw is also a critically-acclaimed actor after starring in various big-screen roles including “Flicka,” “The Blind Side” and the new film, “Dirty Girl.” Now McGraw would love to take the stage in a Broadway theater performance in New York City. “I love New York,” McGraw tells HollywoodLife.com. “I would love to be in New York and do Broadway.” But his Broadway dreams don’t consist of him singing in a musical like other country stars have done in the past. “I don’t know if I want to sing,” he says. “But I would love to do a drama. That would be fun.” “Dirty Girl” opened Friday. McGraw stars alongside Juno Temple, Millia Jovovich, Williams H. Macy, Mary Steenburgen and Dwight Yoakam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails