Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Brad Paisley’s Dream Band

Brad Paisley has come up with the ideal band. He told reporters backstage after a recent No. 1 party that he wished he was in a band – and he already knows who he wants in it. The solo singer traded guitar riffs with ace guitar slinger Keith Urban on their 2009 Billboard No. 1 song, “Start a Band,” and Brad says Keith would be a top pick if he were to put together a dream band. His pick for drummer is Eagles member Don Henley. For bass player, Brad says, Sting. I’d put Sting in it. He also says that being in a band would relieve some of the pressures of being a solo artist. “I like the band process. For instance, right now, you’d be talking to my drummer. I’d be off doing something else and he would be doing this interview,” Brad joked. “I love the idea of sharing in things and collaborating with people.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails