Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Billy Currington’s Stalker

Billy Currington recently found out that one of his neighbors has been stalking him for the past six months. According to Currington’s official Twitter page, the peeping tom has been scoping out the singer through a pair of binoculars. The stalker himself actually told Currington that he has been watching him – and that he would love to go fishing with the singer. Currington tweeted about the incident, writing, “Just found out this guy has been watchin’ me thru a telescope and binoculars from his house for 6 months. So creepy. I know this cause he knocked on my back door and told me this and that he knows when I come and go and says he wants to take me fishin.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails