Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jake Owen Cancels Shows To Undergo Surgery

Jake Owen was forced to cancel two shows set for January 18th and 19th at Joe’s Bar in Chicago after breaking his collarbone while snowboarding in Colorado last week. Owen went to the doctor yesterday to get the break looked at. “In the Dr. waiting on my sentence,” Owen tweeted. “You know it’s not good when he comes in and says ‘That break is worse than the football teams.’ Damn.” When news broke of his accident, which appropriately happened on Friday the 13th, Owen promised his followers on Twitter that he would not be canceling his shows if he had any say on the matter. “If I have to sit on a stool I’ll be there,” he wrote. “I can’t let y’all down.” After the doctor visit, Owen’s attitude changed. “I guess I spoke too soon,” he tweeted. “So sorry to my friends and fans. I’m going in for surgery tomorrow morning. My shows will be postponed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails