Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Blake Shelton, Cee Lo Green Working On New Song

Blake Shelton, Cee Lo Green Working On New Song
Blake Shelton and Cee Lo Green both serve as coaches on “The Voice,” which will kick off its second season on February 5th. The pair are also working on a song together. In a promo teaser for the new season, Shelton says, “I think it would surprise you how good it would sound… me and Cee Lo together. In fact, we’re working on a song together. True story.” Shelton also said it would be “so cool” to collaborate with Cee Lo. Green backed Shelton up, saying, “Yeah, I have a song I’m trying to get Blake on right now as we speak. I’m supposed to go into the studio sometime soon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails