Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Jake Owen Breaks His Collar Bone On Friday The 13th

Jake Owen is hurting after breaking his collar bone while snowboarding in Colorado on Friday. Owen took to his Twitter page following the incident to share the news. “Just broke my collar bone,” he tweeted. “Guess I charged this mountain a little too hard. Friday the 13th showed its face today.” Owen’s fans flooded his page with their well wishes and concerns about shows coming up in the next few weeks. “If I have to sit on a stool I’ll be there,” he told one fan inquiring about his next two shows on January 18th and 19th in Chicago at Joe’s Bar. “I can’t let y’all down.” Owen’s latest medical mishap comes just days after he went under to have two of his wisdom teeth pulled out. “Not so worried about the pain,” Owen tweeted the day before the removal of his teeth. “Just pissed about losing my wisdom.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails