Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Taylor Swift In ‘The Lorax’

Taylor Swift In ‘The Lorax’
Taylor Swift will voice the role of Audrey in next month’s 3D movie adaptation of the Dr. Seuss classic, “The Lorax,” which she is thrilled about. “Dr. Seuss books were a huge, huge part of my childhood,” Taylor shared on the ‘Today Show.’ “It really made me fall in love with the way words fall off the page if you get them in the right syncopation and put them in the right order with the right rhymes at the end. And then that later became poetry and that became songwriting. I think I was very inspired with what Dr. Seuss was able to do with words.” Taylor also marvels that her real life is reflected in the role she voices for the film. “It was really amazing that the character ended up being a girl who was obsessed with trees because I grew up on a Christmas tree farm,” she notes. “I loved nature, I’m obsessed with going on hikes and walks ... that’s sort of part of my life I can really relate to.” Taylor also lends her vocals to a song she recorded with the Civil Wars on the highly-anticipated flick “Hunger Games,” which hits theaters on March 23rd. “The Lorax,” which also stars Danny DeVito, Ed Helms and Rob Riggle, will be released March 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails