Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fan Gets First Speeding Ticket Going To See Pickler - Worth the ticket?

Fan Gets First Speeding Ticket Going To See Pickler
After making several TV appearances in both New York City and Los Angeles last week to support the release of her latest album, “100 Proof,” Kellie Pickler headed south to Kennesaw, Georgia, and Monroe, North Carolina, over the weekend to meet and sign copies of her new album for fans. On Saturday, Kellie spent six hours at Best Buy in Kennesaw meeting with her fans, taking photos and signing copies of “100 Proof.” On Sunday, Pickler headed to Walmart in Monroe, where hundreds of fans camped out all night just to get the chance to meet the North Carolina native. Kellie spent over nine hours signing CDs and taking pictures with her home-state fans. One fan was so eager to meet Kellie that he got his first speeding ticket on his way there. The cop who gave him the ticket showed up to Kellie’s signing and even posed for a picture with both Pickler and the guy who received the ticket. Kellie signed the fan’s ticket “Slow Down (or don’t get caught).”

1 comment:

  1. That's crazy but that's what a real fan would do...I wonder if Kellie paid the ticket of that fan:))) because I would definitely pay such a ticket and also thank the fan for do that just to see me.

    I once got a speeding ticket Toronto when I was on my way to a hockey game. I was late so I had to speed and off course a cop appeared in front of me and pulled me over....
    It's a nice feeling not to care about getting a ticket because you're in a hurry to meet someone or see your favorite hockey players.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails