Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Jason Aldean Buys The Farm

Jason Aldean Buys The Farm
Jason Aldean, who just scored his 13th Top 10 hit with “Tattoos on This Town,” celebrated his recent successes – which also includes selling out amphitheaters on his “My Kinda Party” tour and taking home two CMA Awards – by buying a 1,300 acre farm just outside of Nashville. “I’d kinda been looking for some land just to get away on and be able to take my kids out there and fish if I want to take them fishing or ride four-wheelers,” Jason said. “I like to deer hunt so I can do that.” Jason hasn’t completely moved his family to the new place yet, but he enjoys getting out there as much as he can. “It kind of gives me something to do,” he notes. “It’s kind of quiet and I can take my friends out there.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails