Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Reba Delivers A ‘Different’ Sound With ‘Turn On The Radio’

Reba’s current single, “Turn On The Radio” is one of her fastest-rising singles, and it’s quite a change from her most recent single, the ballad “I Keep On Loving You.” But as Reba says, whatever the style of song is she releases, when she opens her mouth to sing, it will sound country. “I’ve gone to both ends of the gamut,” Reba says.  “I’ve done the most traditional country music possible, and then I’ve gone way over the line on doing a lot of songs that were not traditional country music. I’m going on my 35th year in the music business. And I think always experimenting and trying to do something different has something to do with why I’ve been in this business as long as I have. What always appeals to me is the song. And whether it’s a little more traditional, or a little more contemporary, that’s what I’m going to sing. Because in my opinion, there’s only two kinds of songs, two categories: good and bad. Of course, when I sing it, it’s going to be country.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails