Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Eric Church – Kitty Hero

North Carolina native Eric Church was out for a jog a few weeks ago and found two abandoned cats. Eric took the felines to his house and came up with a creative way to find homes for them. “Hi, I’m Jesse Colter and this is my mama June Carter,” one of the cats “wrote” on the singer’s website. “I’m around four or five months old and June is around a year old. We were dumped out in a subdivision near a lake and left to fend for ourselves in the woods. It’s very dark and scary in the woods all alone but we had each other through thunderstorms, wild coyotes and bobcats. I would have never made it if it wasn’t for my mom hunting for me, nursing me, even when she had no food for herself she always put me first.” A woman in Eric’s home state adopted both cats. Eric will be spending much of the next few months out on the road. His single, “Smoke a Little Smoke,” is steadily climbing the charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails