Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Swift Music Coming

Taylor Swift says she’s “twice as far along” in working on her next studio album as she was at this point for her previous records. In a new interview with Billboard, who named Swift their Woman of the Year, Taylor says she has written 25 new songs. Her next is on target for a late 2012 release. “I’ve had two co-writes, and I’ve written the rest of it by myself,” Swift said. “Co-writing is so much fun when you have time to schedule it in, but for me, usually songs hit me in the middle of the night and I end up writing it before dawn, so there’s no time to call somebody. When there is time and you can get in a room and talk it out and work it out with somebody, it’s like the coolest form of therapy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails