Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Mindy McCready Optimistic Following Child Custody Hearing

Mindy McCready left an Arkansas courthouse a “happy girl” Monday without divulging details about a judge’s ruling on what will happen to her and her five-year-old son Zander. “I can’t talk about it, but I can tell you all I’m a happy girl. I’m a happy girl right now,” she said to reporters gathered outside the Izard County courtroom of Judge Lee Harrod. “I love Judge Harrod, I’ll tell you that. I love that man. He’s a good man,” she said. Later Monday evening, McCready sent a text message to HLN’s Jane Valez Mitchell reading: “WE WON!!! ZAN STAYS,” McCready wrote. “Court details sealed but we love Judge Lee W Harrod.” Details on when the singer may be able to take Zander back home to Nashville, and whether McCready will get permanent custody of her son remain unclear. McCready defied a Florida judge’s order last week when she refused to return her son to his grandmother’s house. She revealed at the time that she was pregnant with twins and would be unable to travel. Law enforcement authorities found the singer and her son hiding in the closet of an unoccupied house in Heber Springs, Arkansas, on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails