Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Luke Bryan Blows Up Twitter After Restaurant Asks Him To Remove His Hat

Luke Bryan was looking forward to taking his wife, Caroline, to a popular upscale Nashville sushi restaurant Thursday night. “It’s my anniversary,” Luke tweeted at the beginning of the night. “Daddy’s getting lucky.” But as the evening progressed, Luke reported that a restaurant manager, in the middle of their meal, asked Luke to remove his hat. Then the tweets started getting more and more testy. “After 2 bottles of dom. So will never eat mediocre sushi again on my anniversary,” he tweeted. “Join me in my boycott of [the] Sushi restaurant against those who sing and perform country music,” he continued. Luke did report that he left the server a $150 tip, but he would’ve left double that “had the manager not scolded me like a child,” and then Luke asked the server to contact him via Twitter to get the rest of his tip. Luke signed off with : “I’m is drunk. Love y’all. See y’all in the morning.” The morning after, Luke issued an apology to the restaurant Virago. “Well in the wake of my drunk tweets. I do wanna apologize to virago,” he tweeted. “The food was really great and the service was great to.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails