Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

LeAnn Rimes Pays Homage To Country Classics

On her new album, “Lady & Gentlemen,” LeAnn Rimes tackles some of the most recognizable country songs ever, all recorded by male artists. “He Stopped Loving Her Today,” “When I Call Your Name,” and “Good Hearted Woman” are just some of the classic songs LeAnn features on her new album, songs many artists would leave untouched just because of their significance in music history. “I wanted to pay homage to the originals, and make these songs my own at the end of the day, without offending the original men,” LeAnn told Billboard. “I never thought that it was a ballsy move. I’m just thanking these men for these great songs that are obviously huge hits, and made an impact back in the day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails