Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Justin Moore Reveals Name Of Second Daughter

Justin Moore and his wife Kate are having another little girl in November. And Justin has revealed they’ll name the baby Kennedy Faye. “My grandmother that passed away about three or four years ago ... her name is Faynette and I don’t know where Kennedy came from,” Justin says. “My wife picked it.” Justin revealed the news prior to a No. 1 party for “If Heaven Wasn’t So Far Away,” which hit the top of the Billboard country chart in July. Justin’s wife was in attendance along with 18-month-old daughter Ella. Justin will shoot the video for his next single, “Bait A Hook,” today at a lake in Nashville, and he says he’ll have a special guest in the video. “I’m a big NASCAR fan and I’ve been able to meet Carl Edwards a few times. He’s one of my favorite drivers and he’s actually going to be in the video with me. It’ll be a lot of fun,” Justin told reporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails