Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Miranda & Blake Feel The Pressure to Marry in Vegas

Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton were both winners during the ACM Awards. And since they were in Las Vegas, some of their good friends thought it was the perfect occasion to tie the knot. “Reba and Ronnie Dunn were pushing us a little bit, ‘Might as well go to the church.’ We were out having dinner and I was like, ‘No, I’m not going to let him off the hook that easy. He’s got to do the ring and the whole deal.’ But no, we’re not because my family would kill me. My mom would be so mad.” Miranda and Blake celebrated Sunday night with their family and close friends who were in town for the award rather than hitting up the industry parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails