Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Monday, April 26, 2010

How Justin Moore Stays Flexible

Female fans attending Justin Moore’s concerts know the singer moves a lot, with hip-swivels and a stage persona reminiscent of Dwight Yoakam and Trace Adkins. With all the moves he pulls on stage, Justin was asked if it takes a lot of warming up to perform like that each night. “You know, I’m an idiot, ‘cause I don’t stretch or nothin’,” Justin notes. “I just take a couple shots of whiskey and that seems to do the trick. I get out there and feel fearless. I just let the music lead me and I get into it.” Fans will be able to check out Justin’s signature stage moves both on his solo tour and when he begins his run on Brad Paisley’s “H2O World Tour” next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails