Search For Your Favorite Country Star!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chuck Wicks Snags ‘Twilight’ Star For Steamy Video

Chuck Wicks shot the music video this week for his new single, “Hold That Thought,” a sultry song he co-wrote for his upcoming album. His love interest is played by actress Julia Jones, who will appear as Leah Clearwater in the third installment of the “Twilight” film saga, “Eclipse.” Jones was also featured in the final season of “ER,” as well as in Tim McGraw’s first feature film, “Black Cloud.” Chuck and Julia just met last week and didn’t even know each other existed until a mutual friend put them together. “I talked to my publicist out in L.A and said, ‘I need somebody that’s just a great actress, that’s exotic and sexy,” Chuck told The Boot. “And she [said], ‘I’ve got the perfect person ... Julia Jones.’ And so, you know me, I Googled her! And I said, ‘She’s perfect.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails